Monday, April 8, 2013

Save Money by learning How to Wash a Car at Home.

I always thought that washing my own car was simple. However, the professionals at the car wash always seemed to be able to get my car that much cleaner. I never knew why previously… but I found that I was washing my car incorrectly! One might think, how the heck can a car be washed incorrectly? It’s quite simple really… using the soap to wash windows, not using different sponges, allowing the soap to dry all over my poor car. Once I started researching the subject I found that I was doing ALOT of things incorrectly! One of the best sources of information that I found on washing, detailing, repairing and product reviews has been The Car Care Fanatic They have many great articles available from How to Wash a Car to How to Wax a Car and even How to Clean Windows correctly. I have truely found that The Car Care Fanatic seems to be a great one stop resource for all of my car care needs. I love cars, and therefore I want to take care of my car to the best of my abilities! Hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment